Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2022 vacancies has been introduced to fill the to be had role in all Punjab prison. The programs are invited from young, gifted and certified applicants who meet all point out standards towards any given publish are nicely come to put up utility for today’s Prison Department Punjab Jobs. The to be had positions for the ones applicants who belong to handiest Punjab province are eligible to practice.
The recruitment technique could be completed on agreement foundation to control the statistics device segment iii. The applicants having inter and above qualification can practice for prison branch jobs. The restore revenue could be given to employed applicants as consistent with point out on commercial form.
The complete details of Punjab jail department jobs eligibility criteria and application submission process describe at this page.
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Jail Department|
|Place of Posting||All Punjab|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Employment Type||8 Hour|
|Job Category||Prison jobs|
Prison Department Jobs Latest Advertisement
- Program Officer1Minimum 16 Years of Education with a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Management, or related field from a recognized institute.
At least 2 years of experience in the same
- Operator220Intermediate/F.A/FSc with Minimum 6 months Diploma/Course in using Computer applications.
Minimum 6 months of Relevant Experience.
Minimum 40 wpm in English. Rs: 45000
- Data Entry Operators
- Program Officer
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet all given requirements go to official website www.prisons.gov.pk and download application form.
- Candidates can sent applications through the postal services.
- Only applications submitted on the given form on the prescribed website shall be considered.
- Submit your applications to the Inspector General, Jail Khanna Jat Punjab, Link Jail Road, Lahore.
- Applications should contain attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, Educational & Experience Certificates, and recent photographs.